Re: Feature proposal process?

On Thu, 2013-03-21 at 16:03 -0400, Dave Neary wrote:
According to the calendar, with the upcoming 3.8 release, we will soon
be in feature proposal again.

We are already:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2013-March/msg00001.html

I was recently asked how to propose a feature for GNOME, and my first
instinct was to point them to https://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning -
the "Proposing new modules" page is out of date, and has not been
updated with the process for feature proposal.

I did find https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointNine/Features but this page
contains instructions warning people against modifying it,

It say "Note that task owners are mandatory as this is not meant as a
random wishlist."

 and provides no indication of where the features are being discussed.

Can someone point me to where discussion of new features happens,
please, and help me help this person propose a new feature?

It's discussed on d-d-l, and the release-team (I guess) should update
https://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing .

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net