Re: Questions for candidates

On 2013-05-25 17:21, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
Hello,

I also thanks people running for the board.   I would like to know:

In order to be in the board, what are you going to do *less*?  In other
words, what would the trade-off be for you? Are you going to spend less
time in other GNOME activities (which ones?), family, work, etc.?

If you are already in the board, what have you done less?
Vacation. My short vacation last year was eaten by Board/GUADEC related stuff.
I hope the one this summer will be better, but we'll see.

I also use some work time to do smaller tasks and meetings.
- Andreas