Re: Mail OUTAGE: 29 Jan, 21.00 - 23.00 GMT+1

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 08:33:55PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> I'm currently in the middle of migrating our mail server to a different
> host and I'll take care of updating the relevant details (MX Records etc.)
> tomorrow.

Cool!

Info for the rest: the current machine handling mail is really old and
support contract has ended quite some time ago. We had a new VM for
moving this over, but never made time to actually do so. Is good that we
move stuff over before the hardware dies ;)

--
Regards,
Olav