Might be best to disable the form on http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/ until this is sorted out.
How do I do this?
- Andreas

On 2013-01-14 17:14, Andrea Veri wrote:
Hi,

unfortunately the machine that was hosting a few (Mango, Foundation DB, Request Tracker) GNOME services died yesterday after serving the GNOME community since 2004.

I'll work on restoring all the services as soon as possible but for now please don't try:

1. applying to become a Foundation member through the form at [1].
1. renewing your membership through the form at [1].
2. requesting a new account or any change to it. (email changes, SSH key replacements, FTP access etc.)

I'll follow-up this mail as soon as all the services are UP again.

Thanks for your patience,

Andrea

Andrea

Debian Developer,