Re: plans for FOSDEM 2014?

I'd be happy to help run the booth again. I'd need funding, as always, but would be happy to come and help out. I can assist with booth details as needed, though someone else would have to bring the box(es).

Emily

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
hi.

On 15.08.2013 11:02, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> I know that the FOSDEM organisers haven't sent out the email for booths
> and/rooms yet, but I just wanted to ask well in advance if we had
> volunteers for either.
Thanks for catching that. Let's ask marketing (CCed).
I might not be able to dedicate as much time for FOSDEM as I used to in
the last couple of years, so it'd be good to know that we'll have enough
people that care.

Cheers,
  Tobi