Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 11:34 +0200, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I don't think you've read my blog post and my email carefully, we are
not replacing anything with anything. git.gnome.org is still based on
cgit, people will still be required to use bugzilla to send their
patches, we will not rely on GitHub for any existing interaction
within the community.

It seems that there is no information that issues, wikis and pull
request will be ignored. My guess is that it will cause at least some
confusion - is adding any information regarding those problems is
planned? Otherwise we send the potential contributors to /dev/null and
discourage people from contributing.

Best regards