Re: Og Maciel left the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

2012/10/31 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>

Since many details are still being discussed, I'll announce the new
members as soon as the trial period will end, thanks again for
volunteering!

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is welcoming two new members:

- Federico Mena Quintero
- Fabiana Pedreira Simoes

A long time contributor like Federico and a relatively new contributor like Fabiana will enhance the Committee's duties and its views, I would like to thank them for the willingness to help out our amazing community!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin,