Re: GNOME now

First up, I know my post is likely out of order, but I'm not sure how
to correct that... I'm reading and replying to the first post by Seif
in the archive... Anyhow..

So Seif's three questions were/are:

[1] Where’s the product going?
[2] What problem are we trying to solve?
[3] How are we going to do that?

My responses:

[1] Our product is GNOME, and we're aiming to be the best free desktop around.
[2] We're trying to figure out how to regain the respect of the wider
FOSS community, many of whom currently feel (rightly or wrongly)
alienated, disrespected and ignored.
[3] By encouraging users new and old to begin contributing whenever
and however they can, and by respecting and appreciating their
thoughts and contributions whenever they occur.

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein