adding project ideas for the Outreach Program for Women

Hi all,

The GNOME Foundation is getting ready to announce a new round of the Outreach Program for Women internships. This time, we are being joined by several other free software organizations - Deltacloud, Fedora, JBoss, OpenStack, Tor, and Wikimedia. We are really excited to be growing the program beyond GNOME!

https://live.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen

We already have a mentors list at https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove/Mentors to which we direct the applicants and anyone interested in being a friendly contact for newcomers for their project should add themselves there. However, it would also be great to have a list of specific project ideas that the interns can work on from January 2 to April 2. These can be coding, web development, design, documentation, or marketing ideas. The project ideas should land themselves well to changes that can be incorporated throughout the internship - not just a big task to be incorporated in the end.

Please add your project ideas here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram2013#Project_Ideas

We require all applicants to complete a small relevant contribution during the application process (November 14 - December 3) and if you are willing to mentor for the program, please also be available to point the applicants to a suitable task for that contribution and help them with it.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Marina