Re: Memberships needing renewal (2012-11)

Tobias, mind having a look at this?

2012/11/3 Andrew Cowie <andrew operationaldynamics com>
On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 10:52 +0000, GNOME Membership and Elections
Committee wrote:
> here it comes a list of members in need of a
> renew in case they didn't receive their individual e-mail:
>
> First name, Last name (Last renewed on)
>

> The Renewal form can be found at [2].

Ok, I'll bite. I assume this is generated by a cron job [sic, but
anyway]. Were there really no renewals necessary this period, or did
data fail to load into this template?

AfC
Sydney