Re: Brian Cameron - Stepping down from the board

On 2012-05-23 15:52, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 20:15 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:

After serving 4 terms on The GNOME Foundation board of directors, I will
be stepping down at the end of this term.

Thanks for all the work you put into your position, Brian :)

Yes, thank you, Brian - it's been a pleasure working with you :)

And thanks to Germán (who's served multiple terms and as treasurer previously too), Stormy and Ryan who have also decided to step down after this term. We really appreciate your hard work!!

karen