Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Stefano Candori and I'm a new member of the Foundation. It's really a huge honor for me to be here: being part of GNOME make me fell really happy.
I'm a 22-year-old Computer Engineering student in Bologna and I develop in the open-source world since the age of 18. I’ve started with the MSN Client Emesene and then got involved in Ubuntu and Zeitgeist development. Within the Zeitgeist project, I am the main developer and current maintainer of the Activity Journal. I'm also an active developer of some of the Zeitgeist datasources and of the Activity Log Manager.
This year I'm applying to GSoC for contributing to the GNOME project: my proposal is to rewrite and revamp the Activity Journal (AJ). Goals: provide a better integration with GNOME and make another step toward a document-centric GNOME contributing to the finding and reminding issues. Furthermore, the main focus of this project is to give AJ’s users the means to also deal with future activities while continuing to allow the looking back for items and stuffs of every kind.

Again, I'm really happy to be here.

Best wishes,

Stefano Candori