Re: Question to Shaun McCance

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 00:25 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Dear Shaun,
>
> It has come to my attention that you are running for the Gnome board
> again this year.
>
> In the past year and a half, I have tried to contact you in your role of
> treasurer on multiple occasions to talk about a small leftover issue
> from Guadec 2010, through multiple channels (irc, email, even Google+).
> Not once did I get a reply from you.
>
> If you are elected, what will you do to improve communications with
> foundation members?

I remember a G+ ping and one IRC ping, and my email archives show a
short thread between you, me, and Karen late last year. I'm sure it
hasn't been a year and a half, though. I've been on the board for
less than a year.

I should have been more proactive with the email. I apologize for that.

It is almost always best to email board-list instead of individual board
members. Nobody on the board is privy to any sensitive information that
other board members don't know.

--
Shaun