=?iso-8859-1?Q?A11yCamp_invitation_30th-31st_July=2C_GUADEC=2C_A_Coru=F1a?=

A11yCamp is an unconference designed to help improve GNOME Accessibility wherever we can. This includes, but is not limited to:

    Automated Testing
    Bug Triaging
    Design
    Distro Issues
    Documentation
    Free desktop Accessibility / GNOME Accessibility beyond GNOME
    GNOME 3.6 and Accessibility Always On
    Hacking on Accessibility
    Hacking and ensuring Accessibility
    Improving collaboration with other teams
    Marketing
    New Assistive Technologies
    Performance

Bring your curiosity and questions, your eagerness to learn, your experiences to share, and your willingness to roll up your sleeves to Get Stuff
Done. Quite a few members of the GNOME Accessibility Team will be
present at this year's GUADEC. So let's take advantage of us all being
in the same place.

A11yCamp will be held on the 30th and 31st July after the GUADEC core days in A
Coruña, Spain. This is an open event, but if you plan to participate, we encourage you to sign up [1], add the topics of your interest, and the
times you are available.

We also hope to make participation remotely available via at least IRC, so it is good idea to sign up even if you won't attend GUADEC.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BoFs/A11yCamp2012

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,

  -- The GNOME Accessibility Team