Re: GNOME.Asia 2012 Official Announcement

    The US also require visitors to give their fingerprints. This actually
    lead some of our contributors to avoid events like the Boston Summit.

Bravo for them -- everyone should refuse!  Notwithstanding that, a
meeting in the US is useful because there are many GNOME developers in
the US; they can attend without crossing any frontier.  However, it could
be good to have some sort of video link with a site in Europe
so that people there can work with the US developers without having
to cross a frontier.

But I think GNOME Asia is really meant to be international, right?

--
Dr Richard Stallman President, Free Software Foundation 51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110 USA www.fsf.org www.gnu.org Skype: No way! That's