Re: Submitted GNOME booth for LinuxTag 2012

El dl 13 de 02 de 2012 a les 15:58 +0100, en/na Johannes Schmid va
> Hi!
> > I think the CfP for LinuxTag ended in January :/
> I am pretty sure they would be interested in a GNOME talk if we ask nicely...
> \me will be around at the weekend I guess - it's not that far...
> Regards,
> Johannes

As we (Sílvia and me) are living here (in Berlin) we are mostly going to
go and try to help if there's any need :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
[en] - a non-stopping free network