Re: Fwd: Re: Commit & push do gnome-calculator

Olav, it´s already working well.

I had commited our translation to Git without problemas ^^

Thanks for fixing it.

Kind Regards, Enrico

Em 30/12/2012 14:50, Olav Vitters escreveu:
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:21:38PM -0200, Enrico Nicoletto wrote:
I and my collegue Rafael Ferreira are facing problems in push the
catalog pt_BR.po in Gnome Calculator´s module in Git.

We, from the Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team, believe that
this error is caused by a permission setting.

Please, someone may help us ?
There was a sysadmin bug filed and I fixed it on Dec 28. If not, reopen
the bug or file a new one.