Re: Boston Summit?
- From: Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com>
- To: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Boston Summit?
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:32:56 -0400
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
> What were you thinking about the date? Is Columbus Day weekend ideal,
> inconvenient, or irrelevant?
When the question came up in Montreal last year, a key ingredient was
the long weekend (same Monday, different holiday here), so ideal. The
issue for some (admittedly very few) Canadians travelling to another
city is the lasting resentments that might be caused by missing the
family Thanksgiving Dinner. :-)
] [Thread Prev