Re: New Foundation Members & News from the Membership Committee

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Allan Day wrote:

Hi,

> I'm wondering - would it be possible to post these membership
> announcements on the Foundation blog? New members to the Foundation
> are really valuable and it would be great to do more publicity around
> it.

I think this could be a very nice addition. Any opinion from the Board
about this?

I can easily send out a post on the Foundation's [1] blog when
there will be additional new members to announce.

Thanks for the great suggestion Alan and have a great day,

Andrea

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/foundation/