Introduction

Hi,

I'd like to use this opportunity to quickly introduce myself; my name is
Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse and I'm proud to have been accepted as a GNOME
Foundation member. My main area of work is porting and maintaing GNOME to
the OpenBSD project, for which I've been a developer since 2006. This means
that right now I co-maintain roughly 200 GNOME related ports in OpenBSD.

In the past years I have been trying to help on Bugzilla with projects'
portability to non-Linux platforms, and to OpenBSD in particular.
One of my main contributions has been to implement a separate OpenBSD
backend for libgtop, as well as committing various patches to various
non-Linux backends in libgtop.

Finally I'd like to thank Colin Walters, Frederic Peters and German Poo
Caamano for trusting me to do the right thing here ;-)

Jasper

"Capable, generous men do not create victims, they nurture them."