Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2011 - Voting Instructions sent

2011/5/27 Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com>:

> I haven't received a ballot yet.  I've doublecheceked the list (I'm on
> it) and the spam folder (nothing there).  Is anyone else who was
> supposed to get a ballot getting theirs?

Bryen,

if you didn't receive your ballot, please mail elections gnome org and
we'll look into it.

I verified your membership and everything is fine on that side, so maybe
our script just forgot to send a few mails out! :)

cheers,

Andrea