Re: Paul Cutler stepping down from the Board of directors, replaced by Stormy Peters

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

Many thanks for all your hard work, Paul. I hope you'll be able to
return in the future. And thanks to Stormy for stepping in. It's nice to
see that we have the depth to let us deal with these kinds of
situations.

Agreed!  Paul was always a hard working part of our community.  Few individuals I know work so hard in the non-coding parts of GNOME.  Without him a lot of things would have been hard or not possible to achieve.

sri