Re: GNOME Foundation Board Elections Spring 2011 - Preliminary Results

2011/6/14 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>:

> Quoting myself, from last year [1]:
>
> "May I suggest that, in the future, you don't put this list in the
> announcement since it's different from the results? It was a bit
> confusing at first (for me, at least) to have two different lists :-)"

Sure thing, I didn't catch your e-mail last year so I actually included
the two lists again.

Will now take a not to avoid that for the next elections run.

As a note, receiving more votes than another candidate doesn't mean
you'll be elected. (we're using the Scottish STV voting system)

Please double-check [1] to understand why.

cheers,

Andrea

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/results.php?election_id=16