Introduction

Hello Everybody,

My name is Arx Cruz, I'm from Brazil, and this is my first email on foundation-list. It's a pleasure be part of GNOME team, and I'm very happy today for being accept.
Currently I'm working ant Linux Technology Center at IBM in Brazil, and also developer of Zenity in Gnome together with Luis Medinas, trying to keep the great work that Lucas Rocha did, however I'm already planning contribute more in other applications :)

I would like to thanks for this great guys Lucas and Luis, who help and incentive me a lot to help with GNOME. It was a surprise when i receive the email today saying I was accept, and I couldn't do this without this two guys.

I believe that's it! and let's work to make GNOME better and better!

Regards,
Arx Cruz