GNOME 3 User Days

Dear all,

The first of what will hopefully become a series of GNOME 3 User Days
was held last week [1]. The day gave our users a chance to ask questions
and discuss the new release, and it was very successful: attendance was
excellent and those who participated seemed to benefit from the
experience. I have just published a blog post which contains a few more
details [2].

We will need volunteers to help with future user days, so please get in
touch if you think you could spare an hour to take part.

Best wishes,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/UserDays
[2]