Re: SFC, GNOME Foundation (WAS Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011)

Hi,

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le vendredi 18 février 2011, à 10:24 -0700, Stormy Peters a écrit :
>> I think we should be willing to do for GNOME projects what the SFC does for
>> their projects.
>
> Big +1. That's one of the goals of the Foundation, imho; and as Stormy
> points out, we already do that for some projects.

...including some projects which are not GNOME projects, like GIMP & the
Libre Graphics Meeting.

I concur with the very wise Stormy & Vincent. The foundation should be
providing services like this to our projects.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary