Final call for paper - - GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

The call for paper for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 deadline is Feb 13rd.

If you are planning to attend GNOME.Asia Summit 2011, please submit your talk from here:

Guideline is from here:

Hope to see you in GNOME.Asia Summit 2011!

Note: The call for paper form is only for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011, for GNOME 3.0 Hackfest, please use wiki to register.