Re: FOSDEM stand

Heya :-)

On 21.12.2011 16:48, Lionel Dricot wrote:
If I need to
do something else, please be sure to check that with me first.
Could you please update the wiki page: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule and contact admin collabora com for shipment details. After FOSDEM, I will most likely take the EventBox to Germany to have it ready for CeBIT in March. The schedule doesn't indicate that the box is needed meanwhile. If there is any event where the box is needed, please make yourself heard.

Thanks!
  Tobi