GNOME Annual Report

Hi there, its now December of 2011 and the GNOME Annual Report is due in the coming months. As such, we are requesting the help of any and all interested persons. We especially need help with writing articles & possibly designing presentations and making videos as well (we're kicking around using a multi-faceted approach to the annual report, with a downloadable PDF file as well as online videos & other content - thoughts?). Juanjo Marin, Karen Sandler & I are currently working on the report but we cannot do this alone! Please help us get the annual report out in a timely fashion!

Emily Gonyer
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein