my OSCON keynote

In case you are interested, O'Reilly has posted the video from my OSCON
keynote, in which I connect my medical devices work to the importance of
the desktop. Not sure how it translates to video, but it got a great
response live - it was awesome to get people excited about freedom
generally and GNOME 3 specifically. A report of the conference is at my
blog: gnomg.org or you can go directly to the video on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZGpES-St8

See you all at the Desktop Summit!
karen