Next GNOME Board IRC Meeting on December

Hello my fellow GNOMEers,

Thanks for participating in the GNOME Foundation meeting today. For
those that were not able to attend, we will be publishing the minutes
soon.

We had a few topics today and several great discussions issued from
them. It has been decided to keep these months on a monthly basis for
the first Wednesday of the month. Obviously we really value your
feedback and if there is a different schedule that may help more
people to attend our meeting, just let us know! So our next meeting
will be one:

      When: Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 from 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
      Where: irc.gnome.org, #foundation

Foundation IRC meetings are held on #foundation in irc.gimp.org to
discuss current matters related to the GNOME Foundation. Any on
interested in attending, may attend, just keep the conversation
constructive.

The meeting page with the agenda is here:
 http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MeetingAgenda

Please add any topics you'd like to discuss to this page and they will
automatically show up on the meeting page:
 http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MembersAgenda

Thank you all again for participating and make sure to write down your
ideas for topics in the wiki page.

Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org