Deadline to announce candidacies is tonight UTC (was Re: Announcing GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2010)

Hi,

Le mardi 04 mai 2010, à 00:45 +0100, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
> CANDIDACY
> =========
>
> If you want to run for one of the seven places in the Board of
> Directors, send an email to foundation-announce gnome org and
> elections gnome org with your full name, e-mail, corporate affiliation
> (if any), and a description of your reasons for wanting to serve as a
> director.
>
> Candidacies must be announced prior to 2010-05-23, 23:59 UTC.

I just want to remind everyone that this deadline is in less than 7
hours. I hope we'll have many people sending their candidacy soon to
make sure we maintain our long tradition of last-minute candidacies :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.