Re: Inviting GNOME to participate at an accessibility event

From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

> It would be great to have GNOME a11y work well represented at this
> conference.

Joanmarie Diggs pointed me this talk before the deadline (when she
told me it was 15th May, now it was extended to 28th May).

I have submitted a talk about Cally/GNOME-Shell, similar to the one I
will have on GUADEC, but more user oriented (although Peter Korn have
suggested that the title require further tuning).

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)