Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>
- Cc: dneary gnome org, marketing-list gnome org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:05:43 -0500
Maemo/Moblin/MeeGo use GNOME and we are proud of that. Of course, we always
encourage organizations and projects to use more free software but we should
not ostracise them because they don't use 100% free software.
It is not a matter of ostracizing anyone. We are glad that they use
GNOME, but we must not say we are entirely happy about them as long as
they contain non-free programs.
] [Thread Prev