Re: question for candidates

Hi Richard,

GNOME is Free Software. We should spread the message and educate people about free software many ways. For example the upcoming GNOME.Asia Summit 2010.  We will have free software talks in the GNOME tracks. This is an excellent opportunity to educate the local participants whom are just entering the community,  about the benefits of free software.

-Emily