Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

On 1/18/10 2:32 PM, "Dominic Lachowicz" <domlachowicz gmail com> wrote:

>> Can someone please fix that?

>Perhaps it would be sufficient to link to the FSF's list of
GPL-compatible
>licenses and recommended documentation licenses? That
would clear up any
>possible confusion.

I gathered from what J5 said that this was a determination which was the
responsibility of the release team. It's unclear to me, at least, that
there's anything which needs fixing here. Nor am I aware of any particular
confusion on anyone's part which needs to be "cleared up".

Are we aware of anyone's actually being confused by this...?