Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

On 1/15/10 8:49 AM, "Philip Van Hoof" <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:

> I fully agree with this statement if you replace free software with open
> source.

I have some sympathy with this view. "Open source" is my preference as well
and (based on the survey data) seems to have broader "uptake" among the
respondents.

That said, I can personally live with "free" (in spite of it not being the
terminology I personally use) if that's the consensus among the members
here.