Announcing our new Foundation members

hi,

I would like to announce our new Foundation members we recently
approved over these two months.

They are: *

1. Zachary Goldberg (PyGi, Zhaan, Bug Filing, UPnP Hacking)
2. Sebastian Dröge (GStreamer, Debian packaging)
3. Sumana Harihareswara (Marketing, GNOME Journal, Empathy)
4. Jelle de Jong (Bugreporting, Debian packaging, Marketing, Testing)
5. Christer Edwards (Sysadmin Team)
6. Pablo Castellano (Buoh maintainer, Bug fixing and Triaging for Seahorse and JHbuild)
7. José Aliste (Gedit-plugins, Evince)
8. Daniël van Eeden (Dutch Translations and GUADEC 2010)
9. Francisco Diéguez Souto (Translation to Galician language, Coordination of Galician language)
10. Jeremy Perry (GNOME Shell design)

* Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)

For any further question you may have, feel free to mail us at membership-committee gnome org. (or me directly)

At your service,

The GNOME Membership Committee