Re: [Fwd: Foundation IRC Meeting on Saturday, April 24th]

On Sat, 2010-04-24 at 08:22 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> This is a reminder that the Foundation IRC Meeting is later today.  If
> you have any topics you'd like to discuss, please add them to the wiki!
>
> See you there!
>
> Paul
> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - Foundation IRC Meeting
> on Saturday, April 24th"

The meeting should have been last night (I need to work on my time zone
conversion).  Looking at the IRC logs only one person was there.  I will
work on getting the meeting re-scheduled and we'll do a better job
announcing it.

My apologies for the confusion.

Paul