A $60/year Frinedship option for students

Hello,

As GNOME Foundation is trying to increase the individual donations, I think
it's important to add an option for students who wants to support GNOME
financially, an option similar to FSF's $60/year.

Many GNOME users are actually students, who may want to contribute to several
free software projects, and the current $120/year option may not be available
for them.

I'd really love to see that option and thanks for your great contribution.

--
Osama Khalid
An FSF member -- Support software freedom.