Re: Presenting the 2009 Q2 GNOME Quarterly Report

Stormy,

This is great!  Thanks for everyone involved in preparing it.

Cheers,
behdad

On 09/11/2009 11:51 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Hi GNOME Foundation members and fans,

This is our first quarterly report[1]. Please let us know if you find it
useful!

In these quarterly reports we want to focus on what the GNOME Foundation
and its members are doing, so most of the reporting is done by the teams
doing the work. (If you would like to contribute an update in the
future, please let me know.) For example, in the quarterly report, you
can learn how:

    * our new system administration team is already hard at work on
      projects like switching the version control system to git,
    * the bugsquad team closed 12,549 bugs in Q2,
    * the release team put out 2.26.0 and announced GNOME 3.0,
    * the marketing team announced plans for a GNOME store, a press team
      and a GNOME 3.0 campaign, and
    * our extended community raised $12,392 through Friends of GNOME!

Read about all this and more - our members have been busy working on a
free desktop accessible for everyone!

A big thanks to all the GNOME Foundation members, GNOME contributors and
our Friends of GNOME for a successful second quarter of 2009!

Best,

Stormy

[1] Attached and at
http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2009-Q2.pdf