Re: Supporting GTK+

El lun, 28-09-2009 a las 04:26 +0000, Bruno Pinho escribió:
> Hi, I start to study about GTK recently, and I didn't find some
> tutorials in portuguese and I have a question: Can I translate some
> tutorials in the www.gtk.org for I study and show my friends to study
> this library too?
> Thanks,
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,

I'm sure that this work will be appreciated by the portuguese speaker
community who want to get started on GNOME :)

I think that is good idea to comment your project to the portuguese
translation teams (I added some links at the end), in order to get some
guidance and avoid duplication of work.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/pt