Re: What do you think of the foundation?

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

In these hard times, we should do whatever we can to keep ourselves in the red.  Being part of a conference committee I can well understand what it means on deciding on what is important to spend money on.  Money should always be spent on either 1) getting important people who to conferences that can advance GNOME or the free desktop 2) spending money strategically that either provides a monetary return (friends of gnome) or creates greater market share.

I meant black here, not red. :-)

sri