=?UTF-8?B?W0Z3ZDogW0ZvdW5kYXRpb25zXSBIb3cgVG8gUHV0IEZyZWUgU29mdHc=?= =?UTF-8?B?YXJlIEV4cGVyaWVuY2UgT24gWW91ciBSZXN1bcOpXQ==?=

Hi all,

I thought this might be interesting for a bunch of people here. One of the big issues I've had in the past is having recruiters unfamiliar with free software place appropriate value in my free software experience.

Gervase Markham's written a guide for Mozilla community members on putting your free software experience in the best possible light for potential employers.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member

I've just blogged about the initial version of the "How To Put Free
Software Experience On Your Resumé" document:

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/2009/05/getting_a_job_with_your_free_software_ex.html

https://wiki.mozilla.org/FreeSoftwareOnResumes:Writing

Please do spread the link around your various networks and communities
in case there's anyone looking for a job (which I suspect there will
be). Of course, further comments are still welcome :-)

Gerv