Re: GNOME logo issue

Am Montag, den 02.02.2009, 20:07 -0500 schrieb Luis Villa:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> >> Just replying to what I said back in 2006 (I'll let someone else take
> >> care of it this time) - I'm not sure if we'd get them under trademark
> >> infringement, it's probably a better bet to use copyright, since it
> >> appears they just lifted some GNOME artwork for the logo.
> >>
> >> I'll let our resident IANALY comment though... Luis?
> >
> > That is roughly correct. I'll send another letter. Dave, who did you
> > send it to the last time?
>
> Note that I've sent it to all the contact details I can find and all
> have bounced. If anyone else has any contact information, feel free to
> pass it along.

We're talking about emails or postal letters here?
http://cqcounter.com/whois/?query=randomimage.us or
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/randomimage.us ?
If it's contact data, could the hosting company be contacted?

Naïve comments brought to you by:
andre

PS: Please CC me, not subscribed. Yeah.
--