Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2009 - Preliminary results
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Tobias Mueller <muelli auftrags-killer org>
- Cc: foundation-announce gnome org, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2009 - Preliminary results
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:03:17 -0400
On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 03:11 +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
> Candidates in order of votes received, with affiliations:
> Vincent Untz (60 votes) - Novell, Inc.
> Behdad Esfahbod (56 votes) - Red Hat
> Germán Póo-Caamaño (20 votes) - None
> Brian Cameron (19 votes) - Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Jorge Castro (14 votes) - Canonical Ltd.
> Lucas Rocha (13 votes) - litl
> Srinivasa Ragavan (10 votes) - Novell, Inc.
> Diego Escalante Urrelo ( 8 votes) - None
> Hubert Figuiere ( 7 votes) - None
> Og Maciel ( 4 votes) - rPath Inc
> If the results are not challenged, then the elected directors will be:
> Behdad Esfahbod
> Brian Cameron
> Diego Escalante Urrelo
> Germán Póo-Caamaño
> Jorge Castro
> Lucas Rocha
> Vincent Untz
So, I don't really understand the details of the voting system, but
wouldn't Srinivasa come in ahead of Diego based on the table above? Can
someone explain this to me, at least.
] [Thread Prev