Re: New GNOME Foundation Members

Based on the email thread going, I thought I'd do a quick introduction.  I was recently added to Planet GNOME too, where I did a similar introduction.

Anyway, I'm Paul, I've been using GNOME for about 10 years, and started contributing in 2007, becoming much more active this year.  I've helped write documentation for Tomboy and the User Guide, currently helping out with Marketing and the gnome.org revamp, recently joined the Sysadmin team and also serve as the release manager for GNOME Journal.

I'll be attending my first GUADEC this year thanks to the help of the Foundation, and look forward to meeting people in person.

Paul