Re: FYI, incorrect link (Was: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent)

Hey folks :)

Jan Schmidt wrote:
Just a note that the link in the ballot email I received is incorrect.
The email has http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/vote.php?id=13 which
leads to an error page. The correct link seems to be
http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/vote.php?election_id=13 but it's easy
to find from the error page.

Thank you very much for bringing this up. Mea culpa. Although I thought I have checked everything the last couple of days, this thing slipped through.
But I pushed a patch so that the link mentioned in the ballot will work :)

Happy Voting,
  Tobi