Re: About the unpublished board meeting minutes

Hi German,

Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
I have some concerns, it seems longer than is needed (it defines roles
as president, vice-president, agents and things that does not seem to
fit with our Foundation. However, IANAL).

There is a certain amount of legalese that you need to be a Californian corporation (which we are). Pretty much every corporation needs a president, secretary and treasurer, who are the officers of the foundation. Those are legally required, I believe.

The "agent" text looks like boilerplate to me - you need to cover the asses of people acting on behalf of the foundation (that's what an "agent" is).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary