New Foundation Members - Voting

Hey All,

First off, I just want to say thank you to all for accepting me into the
Foundation, and also how much I appreciate the well wishes.

On to more important business -- part of the reason I applied to become
a foundation member was to vote in the elections that are going on right
now.  According to [1], an email with voting instructions was sent out
on the 3rd, and since I just became a member yesterday, I missed this
initial email.  Would someone mind sending out voting instructions to us
new members?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

-Brad